Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-11-2011, 10:43 PM   #16
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
Damn, why not me? I ordered that day, too. Grrrr
It's still early. I just got my message shortly before I posted. Seems it started early this morning and it's rolling on.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #17
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
It's still early. I just got my message shortly before I posted. Seems it started early this morning and it's rolling on.
Man I hope so
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #18
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
I must have checked mine about 10 times today. I keep hoping.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #19
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I must have checked mine about 10 times today. I keep hoping.

Carol
The order page can be laggy (especially when Amazon is shipping loads of items at once). Your order may be processing and it's not showing it. My K3 order was still showing "Shipping Soon" for a few hours after it was loaded on the truck and gone from the depot. Also, it may be slower updating since we're into the weekend. It won't be too much longer.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:44 PM   #20
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
I've got a "Shipping Soon" notice, too. However, the delivery estimate (two-day shipping with Prime) still lists, "November 17"; I expect that will change, though. I was a lot more excited about the potential early ship until I realized it's probably only shaving off one day (no weekend shipments, right? ).

ETA - Although I suppose it's possible they're just trying to lock out order changes this close to the 15th, too(?).

Last edited by Batman Jr.; 11-11-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 11:45 PM   #21
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
The order page can be laggy (especially when Amazon is shipping loads of items at once). Your order may be processing and it's not showing it. My K3 order was still showing "Shipping Soon" for a few hours after it was loaded on the truck and gone from the depot. Also, it may be slower updating since we're into the weekend. It won't be too much longer.
I opted for free shipping so I probably won't be one of the first. I ordered on Oct. 9th and estimated delivery is Nov 21 - 29.

Carol
Old 11-11-2011, 11:46 PM   #22
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
I've got a "Shipping Soon" notice, too. However, the delivery estimate (two-day shipping with Prime) still lists, "November 17"; I expect that will change, though. I was a lot more excited about the potential early ship until I realized it's probably only shaving off one day (no weekend shipments, right? ).
Sometimes you'll get a "Shipped" status on Saturday, but it won't actually hit the road until Monday.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #23
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Sometimes you'll get a "Shipped" status on Saturday, but it won't actually hit the road until Monday.
Let's keep our fingers crossed, then!
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:12 AM   #24
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Quote:
I'd be happy with 'shipping soon' at this point.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #25
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
I hadn't bothered to check my bank account...looks like I have two Fires worth of $ burned. That's the best sign that shipments are beginning...JB has been in my wallet.

Last edited by TimW; 11-12-2011 at 12:31 AM.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:30 AM   #26
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Yup, changed to Shipping Soon and my credit (debit) card is suddenly $220 lighter, which is about right with Washington State sales tax and $3.50 for overnight shipping on Prime.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:32 AM   #27
gweminence
Fat Guy

Sigh. I hate you all! lol
Old 11-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #28
sadievan
Wizard

Hurray!! Mine now says shipping soon. CC not charged yet though.

Carol
Old 11-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #29
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
I'd be happy with 'shipping soon' at this point.
Keep checking. Last night mine still said Not yet shipped. This morning it changed to Shipping soon. Dates are still the same Nov 21 - 29 and CC has not been charged yet.

Carol
Old 11-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #30
Casey57
Connoisseur
Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3/Kindle Fire/Kindle Touch/iPhone/iPod/iPad
Mine is now Shipping Soon and credit card has been charged. 11/15 delivery date and I ordered on 9/30. I believe I am close to a few of the warehouses, since I seem to receive my orders pretty quickly. I will be traveling for work anyway....., so I will experience "delayed gratification" anyway!
Casey57 is offline   Reply With Quote