Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-19-2023, 10:18 PM   #1
myexceptionallyf
myexceptionallyf began at the beginning.

Device: Remarkable 2
Post Massive new planner for multiple devices!!

Hey, just wanted to post about a new planner I made for e-ink devices. It took a year to do and I had to teach myself graphic design to pull it off. This is nothing I ever imagined I would be doing, but I’m kinda proud of it. 7 sections - Planning, Goals, Meetings, Fitness, Finance, Projects and notes. I originally started making it because I was looking for something for work and bought 3 or 4 planners on Etsy. I was stunned by how generic they were, and thought “I can do better than this.” Anyway. If you’re interested, take a look. I’m more interested in feedback about it, especially from people using Boox and Remarkable and Supernote devices, but it was designed on and works wonderfully on iPads (goodnotes, notability) as well. It’s selling for 50% off right now as well. Have a great night!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1586879...e_feat_1&pro=1
myexceptionallyf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e-ink, ipad, planner, tablet