Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #16
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I'm not anti-kobo, btw. If anything, I'm a Kindle-hater The glo is too bright at night (even after the firmware upgrade) for some people. Depends on the individual. The new Aura has more pin-holes in the screen than the old glo plus has cross-hatching or visible traces of the (new?) capacitive screen.

It seems you can 'root' the kobo glo with Android now, so that would be my choice If I see one mega-cheap, I'd probably get one just to root it. and if the light can be turned down to nothing. My eyes are sensitive to blinding light
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #17
MrsAmandaK
Nerdy and I know it ;)
MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Better question is what DOESN'T this family have?! Current: Kindle PW
I think your mind has been made up but ...

I just thought I would throw out there I love my Paperwhite and haven't had any issues with it at all
MrsAmandaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
e-ink, ereader, lighting