Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
ifonline
Connoisseur
ifonline began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad
Amazon Kindle 2 With Cover And Original Packaging

I am selling my almost brand new Amazon Kindle 2 with the Kindle 2 cover. I purchased both items at the same time in March of this year. I am selling these items because I just picked up a Sony Reader Pocket Edition... I have a bad habit of picking up the latest technology, and I don't want to keep two readers, so I'm letting the Kindle 2 go.

I am selling the Kindle 2 with all original packaging plus the USB cable/charger combo, and the Kindle 2 cover with all original packaging. I am selling both items together. The current price on Amazon lists the Kindle 2 at $300.00, and the cover at $30.00. I am asking $200.00 for both items together including shipping (with insurance) via USPS anywhere in the United States. I prefer PayPal or local pickup. Please contact me via PM or e-mail using the forum software.

For reference, since I have so few posts here, my eBay ID is the same as my member name here (ifonline), and my eBay details are here:

http://myworld.ebay.com/ifonline

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay with 138 ratings.

Both items are in perfect shape and show no signs of wear. The screen on the Kindle 2 is undamaged. There are no scratches on the back or front of the Kindle 2. Both the interior and exterior of the case is undamaged.

Pictures below. I apologize for the bad lighting and shadows, especially since the lighting somewhat makes the Kindle look gray. Also, I just noticed that the interior shot of the cover has some sort of yellowish spots in the picture. Those are not on the cover or that plastic insert; they are an artifact of bad lighting in the picture. I assure you that the Kindle and the cover are not dirty or dingy in any way, and are the color they are supposed to be.

Last edited by ifonline; 09-18-2009 at 12:35 PM.
ifonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
You might want to look at your price. Right now Amazon is selling the K2 refurbished, full year warranty, for $219. With free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...d_i=B00154JDAI

True, the extra cover is not included, but some would want a different one anyway.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
ifonline
Connoisseur

Price lowered to $200.00.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
ifonline
Connoisseur

Item no longer for sale as it sold on eBay already.

Tags
cover, kindle 2, sale