Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
EricW
EricW began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kindle for PC
Woot.com: Kindle 2nd gen. $89.99, May 23 only

The Monday (May 23) deal just went up on woot.com: Kindle (2nd generation) for $89.99 (+ $5 shipping). These are refurbished units, but come with a 1 year warranty from Amazon.

Standard Woot rules apply: this single-day deal is effective until midnight Central time on Monday night or until all the units in stock are sold, whichever comes first.

Even if you're not in the market, you should have a look at the write-up (at http://www.woot.com/sale/19381). The Woot salesmanship, as always, is breathtaking.
EricW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:41 AM   #2
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
I saw this and was thinking about it, but now I'm even more undecided, because Daily Steals has the Nook 3g for $85 (+$5 shipping). It's factory recertified.

Damn....decisions, decisions!
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2011, 02:02 AM   #3
EricW
EricW began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kindle for PC
They're really going nose to nose today, aren't they?
EricW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle 2, sale, woot