Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-20-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
Assigning shortcut to custom tag?

Hi

Is it possible to assign a shortcut to a certain tag? For example I want to be able to select bunch of books, and fire the shortcut(pressign the key) and I want all the books to be assigned to that particular tag without going through menus

thanks
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by khahoon View Post
Hi

Is it possible to assign a shortcut to a certain tag? For example I want to be able to select bunch of books, and fire the shortcut(pressign the key) and I want all the books to be assigned to that particular tag without going through menus

thanks
Select Books
Tap 'E'
fill in Add Tag
OK

only 2 added steps to what you asked
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
what theducks said and

You can select a bunch of books and drag them to a Tag in the Tag Browser. I would make the Tag I want visible, before selecting the books.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Select Books
Tap 'E'
fill in Add Tag
OK

only 2 added steps to what you asked
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I know I could do it that way but I want to do it in a single step Remember you have to somewhat type the tag too so that adds up as well
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shortcuts