Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 01-29-2015, 01:05 AM   #1
museo8bits
museo8bits began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite
Alternative to Ebook compare

Sorry for my bad english.
I have tried "Comparar con otro libro" (spanish translation; compare with another ebook). Is practic, but not enable edition. A posible alternative are in use of Beyond Compare or another similar compare tool: unpack two ebooks and call the external program in compare two folders more. This permet a compare and edition line to line.

I have search for a configuartion or alternative trick but not found this.
museo8bits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:17 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
In what way is calibre's ebook compare falling short?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote