Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #61
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh PIXIELATED ! groan !!! (i shouldn't known...)

(of course the remark about the sparkles still applies. possibly more so, in fact. )

I still think it qualifies as a 'gotcha' .
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #62
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I still think it qualifies as a 'gotcha' .
i can't argue with that.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2009, 04:12 AM   #63
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Would Mindy be pixielated ??
Quote:
all those sparkles tend to do the pixelating without any outside help, i suspect.
I was particularly sparkly, it might have caused problems. I made a special effort y'see. I even wore my 'Don't Frak with the Fairy' top too (yay for Neko)
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #64
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
tch. lazyscot, if you were really serious about remaining anomalous (ar ar ar) you'd know that the best plan is to TAKE THE PHOTOS YOURSELF !!! that's what i do. works every time.

(although now i wish i could see pixelated lazyscot !)
It's no good - I've seen Bladerunner, and the "new" Red Dwarf -- my image would be contained in a triple reflection through a glass of Highland Park. Can't take too much care, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
I was particularly sparkly, it might have caused problems. I made a special effort y'see. I even wore my 'Don't Frak with the Fairy' top too (yay for Neko)
And I'm still suffering from the "afterglow" image. I really must remember by Zaphod Beeblebrox sunglasses next time (and I really ought to know better after last year).

Here's to next year....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #65
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
arg !! and there are NO PICTURES to commemorate this momentous sartorial effort ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
It's no good - I've seen Bladerunner, and the "new" Red Dwarf -- my image would be contained in a triple reflection through a glass of Highland Park. Can't take too much care, you know.
*note to self : send lazyscot some kind of invisibility cloak and a camera, so that he can safely document next year's meetup.

Quote:
And I'm still suffering from the "afterglow" image. I really must remember by Zaphod Beeblebrox sunglasses next time (and I really ought to know better after last year).

Here's to next year....
...with photos.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert