Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > LRF

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
ChelC
Enthusiast
ChelC began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 700
Help a dummy... (please?)

I'm trying to download some content from my church website. They have lots of stuff formatted for palm or pocketpc. Can mobipocket files be converted to lrf? If so, walk me through it please?
ChelC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
You can convert them with Calibre:
http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/

Should be instructions in the FAQ about how to convert.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
ChelC
Enthusiast
ChelC began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 700
Okay, I tried this and now calibre says it's DRMed. I contacted the church site about that.
ChelC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Thou Shalt Not Steal.

But to get those DRMed Stripped (stripping is probably a sin too) you can use a program called MobiDeDRM

Since Ive never used it, I cant give you instructions, but the Google Gods (oh crap, another sin) would have your answers.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote