Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
raykim11
Ratticus!!
raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 3
Smile Ratticus: A True Tale from Critter Corner

One Man. One Rat. One Of Them MUST Die.

A humorous TRUE short story about what happens when we get a month long visit from an uninvited "houseguest".

On sale on Amazon - for the Kindle, PC, BlackBerry, Mac, Ipad, Android, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B004WOXGJM

Also on sale at Barnes and Noble for the Nook & Color Nook.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Rat...&USRI=ratticus

[Image too large. - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-19-2011 at 09:47 PM.
raykim11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
raykim11
Ratticus!!
raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.raykim11 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Now 99 cents on Amazon AND Barnes & Noble

Price dropped to 99 cents for my initial self-publishing foray.

Check it out!!
Old 05-07-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
raykim11
Ratticus!!

Really? No one can be tempted to spend less than a dollar for a guaranteed laugh?

Tough crowd.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #4
raykim11
Ratticus!!

I'm Number One!!

Number One on Amazon!!

Well ... number one in a VERY highly specific subcategory ... but #1 nonetheless!!

At this point I'll take the minor victories when and where they come. ;-)

One Man. One Rat. One Of Them MUST Die!!
Old 05-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
omgfire
Enthusiast
omgfire began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Ipod Touch 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by raykim11 View Post
Number One on Amazon!!

Well ... number one in a VERY highly specific subcategory ... but #1 nonetheless!!

At this point I'll take the minor victories when and where they come. ;-)

Congrats! It looks like an interesting book, maybe I'll read it sometime.
omgfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:08 PM   #6
raykim11
Ratticus!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgfire View Post
Congrats! It looks like an interesting book, maybe I'll read it sometime.
It's simply a humble short story - should only take you 30 - 45 minutes to read - but I guarantee at least two laughs or your money back.

Eventually that is. Someday. Look under the cushions on your couch. I think I left my wallet there. ;-)
Old 05-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #7
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Congrats! A best seller!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:43 AM   #8
Todd Young
Addict
Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
That's fantastic news. I've got as high as #22, but #1, hell, I'd be on the ceiling.
Todd Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #9
raykim11
Ratticus!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Congrats! A best seller!
Well - saying it is a "best seller" is a bit of a stretch ...

However - #1 in the highly coveted category of "no one has heard of me" is a start ...

The ball has to start rolling from somewhere I suppose ... true?

Last edited by raykim11; 05-10-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: added link
Old 05-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #10
Joonbug1
Groupie
Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Congratulations! Oh, and LOL at Henry David Thoreau being # 2 in the "Biological Science of Wildlife" category there!
Joonbug1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #11
raykim11
Ratticus!!

My plan for world domination is still underway.

Check out this sales chart.

Ratticus Sales Chart

From a ranking of 160,000 a week ago - to 5,623 as of right now.

Let's see how high a simple short story can go - spend 99 cents and help drive it towards the TOP!!

Raymond

ONE MAN. ONE RAT. ONE OF THEM MUST DIE!!
Old 05-19-2011, 07:46 AM   #12
raykim11
Ratticus!!

Check out some of the great reviews!!

"had to stop several times to wipe the tears from my eyes"

"I actually laughed out loud quite a few times throughout, particularly at the wording and tone the author sets throughout the story."

"I ended up laughing out loud more than once, then I had to explain to the person sitting next to me what story I was reading that was so funny."

Please check out my true humor short story (about 5,700 words).

99 cents on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.

Raymond

ONE MAN. ONE RAT. ONE OF THEM MUST DIE!!

Tags
amazon, ebook, family, funny, humor, kindle, rat, ratticus, short story