Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
Milo Dijete
Milo Dijete began at the beginning.

Device: lBook (Hanlin/Jinke V3)
Hello from Croatia

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd finally register since I've been lurking here since sometime last year. I'm an incurable bookworm, borderline book-obsessed (who am I kidding... I crossed that border a long time ago), and the site has helped me decide to finally get an e-reader and choose the right one for me. Thank you all!

I've had my lBook for four months now and, although it has its quirks, we are pretty much inseparable. I only wish I could have bought it sooner.
Milo Dijete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Dijete View Post
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd finally register since I've been lurking here since sometime last year. I'm an incurable bookworm, borderline book-obsessed (who am I kidding... I crossed that border a long time ago), and the site has helped me decide to finally get an e-reader and choose the right one for me. Thank you all!

I've had my lBook for four months now and, although it has its quirks, we are pretty much inseparable. I only wish I could have bought it sooner.
Welcome, Milo, and enjoy the forum. I understand completey how you can be "inseparable"......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Milo Dijete and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
Todd A Fonseca
Enthusiast
Todd A Fonseca has learned how to read e-booksTodd A Fonseca has learned how to read e-booksTodd A Fonseca has learned how to read e-booksTodd A Fonseca has learned how to read e-booksTodd A Fonseca has learned how to read e-booksTodd A Fonseca has learned how to read e-booksTodd A Fonseca has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle, iPad, Mobireader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Dijete View Post
Hi everyone,

Welcome Milo!
Todd A Fonseca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:30 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hi Milo. Greetings from a fellow Croatian...
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2008, 02:27 AM   #6
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Welcome to Mobile Read. This is the best place I've found so far to really dig in and become an ebook addict.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #7
Milo Dijete
Milo Dijete began at the beginning.

Device: lBook (Hanlin/Jinke V3)
Thank you all for your words of welcome!
Milo Dijete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #8
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, Milo. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote