Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 03-11-2008, 10:35 AM   #16
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Which location do you change (and to what) to set the default font size for eBook Publisher?
Bump...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #17
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Have you been able to use any other method in SBPubX.doc like 'BuildFromHtmlFile', 'BuildFromTextFile', 'BuildFromWordDoc' or 'BuildFromOEBFF' and make it work?

There are no coding examples for these and I don't get any results using them like I do when I use the 'Build' method.
I finally figured out (through trial & error) what to do to properly use BuildFromWordDoc using the Builder interface of the PubX.dll OLE library.

I'll post my Word2imp.pl in the Using perl scripts to produce .IMP ebooks and more... thread shortly.

A typo/error in the SBPubX.doc documentation that "ships" with the eBook Publisher software thrawted me from having figured this out earlier. Basically, the section on page 14 dealing with the "Event Handlers" should be:
package EventHandlers;
sub OnBuildStart()
{
my ($builder, $project, @args) = @_;
The bold part is the typo/error that's required. Happy coding!!!

Even though, you can convert .doc directly into .imp (even in batches) using the BulkConvert program that also "ships" with the eBook Publisher software, this now allows pre- & post-processing changes to be made using perl scripts!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert