Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-03-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
macaddicted
macaddicted began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks!

My first post here.

After lurking for a while my Kindle arrived yesterday. First thing I did was download Calibre. Man, what a great app. I'm a news junkie and now I can get the Post and the WSJ each morning (I get local delivery of the LA Times). And I've already loaded a couple of favorite Mark Twain novels from Gutenburg.

So a huge thanks to all of you who have made Calibre, and it's add ons, possible.
macaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Glad you find it useful
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert