Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-16-2012, 03:17 AM   #1
andreaaaaaa
andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.andreaaaaaa is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: prs650, prsT2
change books storage path

Hi all!

I'm quite happy with my T2

One thing bugs me tho: it seems to store all the books in Sony_Reader\media\books, and i'm fine with it on its internal own memory.

But when it comes to the sd-card (since i use it as my library and keep all the books on it) i'd prefer to have all the books in the root folder, or better be able to customize the path where Calibre / the device itself would store the books. My PRS650 would put all the books in root sd-card path, under author's subdirs.

Any idea?

Using Calibre 0.9.2

Thanks in advance

Last edited by andreaaaaaa; 10-16-2012 at 03:45 AM.
andreaaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote