Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Wi fi connection problem

I haven't been able to connect with a network so I can get onto the Kindle store. This is my second Kindle, I had to return the first one because of the fading letter on the keyboard, but since I got my new one (several months ago) I've been trying on and off to connect. It hadn't been a major problem since I've mainly been catching up on my TBR pile, with books pre loaded.

Two days ago I bought a D-Link so I could go on the internet with my laptop, I thought that might solve the problem but so far no good.

I went to the Amazon page and nothing really seemed to apply as I had previously been able to connect.

I'm not a really tech savvy person so I thought I might have missed something obvious to others.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote