Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-18-2014, 10:03 AM   #76
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Some people feel anxious and can't concentrate when they feel isolated or lonely. If that applies to the OP, then reading in a public library, a bookstore, while commuting, or in some other populated place might help. Another remedy might be to read in the presence of a significant other, friend, or family member who's also reading or is engaged in another activity.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:21 PM   #77
Marcus365
The Bayou Classic1
Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marcus365 writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: none
Pace yourself

I've been planning on doing alot more reading than I've done in the past . Some as research to help me in my writing and some for recreation but either way more reading and less television.
Marcus365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert