Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #21841
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
I dunno, I count four thumbs in that graphic...
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
And how do we know it's a "guy". With that mask it could be a "girl".
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
They have good points Batman Jr.

*sneaking in for the win*
Not really nice to show up "The World's Greatest Detective"...

I win.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #21842
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hershey bars only barely count as chocolate. Ughh...
Oh. I didn't know that. I never tasted one.

Quote:
And how do we know it's a "guy". With that mask it could be a "girl".
In Gotham all girls with the propensity to dress up in masks have cat outfit. Duh
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #21843
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
Oh. I didn't know that. I never tasted one.

In Gotham all girls with the propensity to dress up in masks have cat outfit. Duh
Are you forgetting about "Bat Girl"?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #21844
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Are you forgetting about "Bat Girl"?
I stand corrected. I had forgotten about her. But to my defence I would like to state that I never read the Batman Comic. I've just seen some of the films. Maybe I'll declare myself incompetent in this matter and shut up
Old 10-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #21845
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
And so I'll win. Thanks.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #21846
Iznogood
Guru

But on the subject of winning, I'm far from incompetent. In fact, I'm quite good at it. So I think, therefore I win
Old 10-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #21847
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I post therefore I win.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:36 PM   #21848
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I post after you, therefore I win.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:40 PM   #21849
Iznogood
Guru

But I think faster than my own shadow, therefore I win
Old 10-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #21850
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Posting later is the secret to winning, not thinking faster.

I win.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:57 PM   #21851
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well said.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #21852
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

This is a later post. And look! It wins.

At least for now.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #21853
Iznogood
Guru

Look where? I can't see any indications that your post wins
Old 10-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #21854
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Look again. I'm sure you will see it.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #21855
Iznogood
Guru

Ah, yes. By George, there it is. And now it's gone again. Almost just like a flash. No wonder I missed it the first time

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!