Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
shaun7lee
shaun7lee began at the beginning.

Device: none
Nook reader for iPhone in Singapore

Hi all,

I want to download the Nook reader for my iphone in Singapore but i cant seem to find the app in App Store.

Would like to check how I can get it.

Many thanks!
shaun7lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I'm pretty sure nook is still geographically limited to North America.

Which means the only way you'd be able to install it is to convince the computer Gods you're American or Canadian.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Have you tried downloading another type of software?
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote