Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-28-2008, 08:44 PM   #196
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Ralph Towner-Blue Sun
Attached Images

Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:44 PM   #197
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
For you, my sweet, pastry-stuffed Queen Zee (Trust me, clicky the linky at bottom)...

Let me be by myself in the evenin' breeze,
And listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees,
Send me off forever but I ask you please,
Don't fence me in.

(Don't Fence Me In)

Cheers,
Marc ("Don't fence me in")
oh, yeah baby !

(surely you can't think i don't know --and love-- that song ??)

(i love the part where he chuckles.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2008, 09:13 PM   #198
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Look me in the eye
And tell me that I’m satisfied
Look me in the eye
Unsatisfied
I’m so, I’m so unsatisfied
I’m so dissatisfied
I’m so unsatisfied
Well, i’m-a

The Replacements-Unsatisfied
Old 07-28-2008, 09:56 PM   #199
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse

One of my favorite bands from Scotland.

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 07-02-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:14 PM   #200
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse

One of my favorite bands from Belgium.

K's Choice-Believe

K's Choice-Almost Happy

K's Choice-Everything for Free

K's Choice-Butterflies Instead

K's Choice-Not an Addict
Advert
Old 07-29-2008, 12:19 AM   #201
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Urge for Going by Tom Rush (in fact the whole Circle Game album)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:27 AM   #202
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Dark Lady by DJ Food from the Mambo Show Us Your Hits album.

(Note, it's not the Cher song)

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:01 AM   #203
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
The First Circle/:Rarum IX/Pat Metheny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Ohh... Sharleen Spiteri... White on Blond/White on Blond/Texas. Madame B, that wouldn't be about you would it?<slap>
Must... Concentrate.... On.... Work.....
Must... Get... Back... To.... Work.....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:18 AM   #204
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Steve Harley 'Sebastian'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbP8XpQC5Us
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:55 AM   #205
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

some beknighted, unidentified neighbor is listening to ABBA, of all things. god help me.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:09 AM   #206
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
some beknighted, unidentified neighbor is listening to ABBA, of all things. god help me.
Ooooh, ABBA! [rushes off to iTunes store...]

Cheers,
Marc ("Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight...")
Old 07-29-2008, 08:09 AM   #207
zelda_pinwheel

oh god.

they're listening to ABBA on repeat.

quick, where are my headphones... this calls for extreme evasive manoeuvres.

(oh marc. i'm going to have to put your itunes access on suspension, aren't i ? it's for your own good, really.)
Old 07-29-2008, 08:35 AM   #208
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
(oh marc. i'm going to have to put your itunes access on suspension, aren't i ? it's for your own good, really.)
Gods-damned, stinkin', rotten jetpacks. Every time I supply them the deal blows up in my face.

Maybe it's for the best - a couple of days ago I bought Aqua's Barbie Girl when I noticed I didn't have it.

Cheers,
Marc ("Come on Queen Zee, let's go Party...")
Old 07-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #209
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Gods-damned, stinkin', rotten jetpacks. Every time I supply them the deal blows up in my face.

Maybe it's for the best - a couple of days ago I bought Aqua's Barbie Girl when I noticed I didn't have it.

Cheers,
Marc ("Come on Queen Zee, let's go Party...")
see now i really think that speaks for itself.

(but yeah, we can go party. i'll dj though.)
Old 07-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #210
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Voice conference. And I'm chairing....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birth of the shums, blues, listening, shumswrisomkw, unutterable silliness, youtubed! :)