Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-20-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
Siavahda
Connoisseur
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
Search by Author Not Working

I own a Kindle 3G, and I've never had any problems searching by author before today - specifically, ordering my books by author, then typing in a letter ('C') to jump to all the authors beginning with that letter (Storm Constantine, etc).

But today, when I tried to do that it kept loading to the home page - the As - no matter what letter I typed in. Then after a while, it stopped even doing that and started acting as though I'd searched for the letter - giving me the search results with every book containing that letter (so, all of them).

Can someone help? I've no idea what's going on!
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote