Notices

Old 01-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
jomaweb
Connoisseur
jomaweb is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle DX
Google Uber Recipe takes so much time

Hi

i've tried to download my feeds from Google Reader with the Google Uber Recipe inside Calibre but....it takes sooooooo much time to accomplish.

Right now i'm still waiting for completion and it's 20 minutes ago when I clicked the button "get now"...

is that normal?
jomaweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:21 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomaweb View Post
Hi

i've tried to download my feeds from Google Reader with the Google Uber Recipe inside Calibre but....it takes sooooooo much time to accomplish.

Right now i'm still waiting for completion and it's 20 minutes ago when I clicked the button "get now"...

is that normal?
I use this daily and I haven't had to wait more then 5 minutes or so. How many unread items are there?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert