Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
drMerry
Addict
drMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmos

Device: Sony PRS-650
Request: moment of remove personalization

I would like to manually change the moment of removing books.

For example. I often move books between libraries.
When I move a lot of books (say 1000+) I would like to remove the books after each book. Reason: If there goes something wrong (in calibre, Windows or the network), both libraries are up to date until the moment of error.
On small moves this is no problem and I would like to set the remove function after complete move to speed up my movement.

I also would like to be able to set a remove moment for books to add. So I can add book from a folder and do not have to check if I added the books right. An other option could be to move files to an 'has been added'-folder. This in case there where problems while importing books (I'm thinking of files that are automatically modified by calibre during addition).
drMerry is offline   Reply With Quote