Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 09-06-2007, 07:56 AM   #1
Eroica
Eroica began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T|X
HTML E-Books:

Some e-books on the Internet are presented in a format where each page of the e-book has its own HTML web-page. I was wondering if it is possible to download such books onto a handheld like the Palm T|X?

Obviously I could use PDA Converter to convert any page to Plucker and install it on my handheld. But if the e-book has, say, 200 pages, must I convert each page individually?

Thanks for any help!

Eroica
Eroica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:52 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Sunrise XP or Plucker Distiller should be able to produce one plucker file of all the pages by starting from the head page. If you want to do this directly on your Palm, I'm not sure what options are available. Sunrise has its own forum (under web to mobile).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:44 AM   #3
Eroica
Eroica began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T|X
Thanks for the tip, wallcraft. I'll look into it.
Eroica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 04:50 PM   #4
jbenny
Addict
jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Tablet PC and Nokia N800
You may also find HTML Merger of use for combining separate HTML files into one.

http://www.dukelupus.pri.ee/softsnow...r/merger.shtml
jbenny is offline   Reply With Quote