Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-10-2013, 01:21 AM   #24751
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Congratulations to both Stitchawl and VydorScope. Whoo Hoo! Well done.

Cold coffee in my cup and trying to get up the energy to make a fresh cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:27 AM   #24752
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Well done Stitchawl and VydorScope. My weight is gradually going in the opposite direction. Time to get a grip.

Nothing in my cup as I'm off to take my daughter to the train station. Soon to be Rooibos.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2013, 02:47 AM   #24753
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Well done Stitchawl and VydorScope. My weight is gradually going in the opposite direction. Time to get a grip.

Nothing in my cup as I'm off to take my daughter to the train station. Soon to be Rooibos.
Yes, also for the weight; far too many good breakfasts on my journey, and bananas.
And I have to wake my daughter up, to get her to take the bus to the train station......

in my cup: cold Rooibos cinnamon/vanilla

Last edited by desertblues; 05-10-2013 at 02:49 AM. Reason: grammar and haste...
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:12 AM   #24754
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coca-Cola (first and only) in my cup at the moment. I hope to get a start date for me new job today.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:58 AM   #24755
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Finally. I hope you really enjoy the new job situation.

Fresh coffee in my cup and a little bowl of M&M's.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2013, 06:02 AM   #24756
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Iced water.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #24757
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Nyquil. Stupid summer cold
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #24758
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Coca-Cola (first and only) in my cup at the moment. I hope to get a start date for me new job today.
Good. I hope it goes well!

Golden Dragon Oolong in my cup. A change for a "breakfast tea", for sure.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #24759
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Tea -- mug #2.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #24760
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Oolong. Finished my training. Except for the two more days after graduation. (Sigh)
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #24761
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Imperial Stout! Nutty! Tasty!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #24762
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
In my cup: watered down cheap white wine, but tasty anyway.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #24763
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWdCKPtnYE )

Changes... So many changes... people, places, things... even memories.

Good morning, everyone! Another busy day in the Land of the Rising Yen. Yesterday I threw out 6 large bags of old closet, shelf, and drawer stuffers, things I haven't used (or even seen) since my last move four years ago. I'm a pack-rat, storing away things I find as I'm out and about, thinking 'gee, I might find a use for this one day.' Each day I leave the house with an empty backpack and return with it filled with this and that, especially craft items. There must have been one bag just filled with interesting pieces of wood, feathers, rocks, leather scraps, photo clippings, styrofoam shapes.... now gone to the Great Recycler in the Sky.... Get the garbage out, and then the packing becomes easier. Just a couple of weeks and we are gone! Bike is sold. Car is sold. People stopping in every few days to look at the condo with estate agents... Changes.

But no change in my tea. Today it's unbranded Keemun tea, some Kalamata olives, hummus, and prosciutto for breakfast, then a quick straighten-up and vacuuming of the house as the next group of potential buyers comes in at 10am. Then it's off for a fast 10k walk into town and back, then back to the boxes. The moving company dropped off 20 cartons the other day, but this time I doubt we'll fill that many. We've really reduced our material lives. Sartre said, in his book, "Nausea," that "the past is a landlord's luxury." That is so true... I've thrown away so many knick-knacks... things we've picked up along our travels. Now they are just memories. Nice ones...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #24764
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
In my cup: watered down cheap white wine, but tasty anyway.
In mine, full bodied Rioja .
Old 05-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #24765
orlok
Close to the Edit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Just a couple of weeks and we are gone! Bike is sold. Car is sold. People stopping in every few days to look at the condo with estate agents... Changes.
It has come around so quickly. What will happen if you haven't sold before it's time to go? Do you leave it in the hands of your agent?

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?