Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Thumbs up Don't Laugh at my Cervix or How I Survived Cervical Cancer by Jeana Byrd-Davis

Don't Laugh at my Cervix by Jeana Byrd-Davis - $0.99
How I survived Cervical Cancer, the events leading up to it, the choices I made and everything else that happened. A story about how life sneaks up on you while you are busy living it. In my own words, rough and all by Jeana Byrd-Davis

Available on the Kindle here Don't Laugh at my Cervix

A novel from my brave wife Jeana Byrd-Davis,a humorous and heartfelt view of cervical cancer and all the emotions you go through fighting it. This is a survivors tale from a woman who refused to let cancer and life beat her down.

Available on multiple eReader formats at Smashwords here - http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/46444

Available on the Nook here - http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Don...2940012214324/

Go check it out, it will make you laugh, cry and see just how beautiful life can be
Arigato,
Nick Davis
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cervical cancer, cervix, survivor