Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Courted by a Cowboy ($1.99 Kindle), a Wyoming Legacy novelette by Lacy Williams, is free from Barnes & Noble and Sony, courtesy of publisher Love Inspired Historicals.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cour...=9781459243408
https://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/la...00000001054784
It's been awhile since they had something free.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free @ Amazon

Wow a new month and once again nothing in the slush pile.

Through Time-Pursuit by Claudy Conn
A stand alone book, the first in a new series called Time series. It is a spin off from the last two books in the Legend series, Free Falling-Legend and Catch & Hold-Legend.

One Night In Reno by Rogenna Brewer
Author's Note: One Night In Reno takes place during Hannah’s and Mac’s romance in The SEAL's Baby and is the first in a series of One Night novellas created from secondary characters of previous works.**Although this story is part of a series it stands alone and is 15,000 words / 62 pages
Advert
Old 07-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Free Inspirational Romances:

A Daughter's Inheritance by Tracie Peterson, Judith A. Miller
Series: The Broadmoor Legacy Book #1
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (January 1, 2008)

The Solitary Envoy by T. Davis Bunn, Isabella Bunn
Series: Heirs of Acadia Book #1
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (January 1, 2004)

Rain Song by Alice J. Wisler
Series: Heart of Carolina Book #1
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (October 1, 2008)
Old 07-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Crimson Romance Sale @ Amazon $1.99

Amazon sale starts TODAY! All titles published between 6/4/12-6/3/13 are $1.99!

Grab them here!

Note: Let me just say if you're going to spent more than $13 on their books. it's just cheaper to buy a one month membership. You get access to all titles past, present and those released during the month you are a member. You can cancel at any time through the website.

Last edited by Blossom; 07-01-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
DANL's new titles are up (at least at this page):

Jeanette Murray, The Officer and the Secret
Amelia Grey, The Rogue Steals a Bride
Kris deLake, A Spy to Die For
Roseanne Bittner, Paradise Valley
Grace Burrowes, Mary Fran and Matthew
Isabel Cooper, No Proper Lady

Only six titles so far, so two more might pop up.
I don't think so as they only posted 6 on their Facebook page. It looks like only 6 titles this month. I think this club keeps going farther down in benefits. I really loved the concept but it just seems they are no longer making the effort they once was to keep members happy.
Advert
Old 07-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #21
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Lori Wilde - A Cowboy for Christmas down to 1.99
http://www.amazon.com/Cowboy-Christm.../dp/B007HBH8BE

Backlist title by Constance O'Banyon - Savage Autumn for .99 cents
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042VJ1JO

A former Loveswept title for .99 cents
Laura Taylor - Heartbreaker
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CT3LQWW

Cynthia Eden - Deadly Fear for .99 cents
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VYBPB0
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #22
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Stranger on the Shore [Kindle Edition]
Carol Duncan Perry

http://www.amazon.com/Stranger-on-th.../dp/B00882CXFM
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #23
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:

Jeanette Murray, The Officer and the Secret
Amelia Grey, The Rogue Steals a Bride
Roseanne Bittner, Paradise Valley
Grace Burrowes, Mary Fran and Matthew
Isabel Cooper, No Proper Lady

Only six titles so far, so two more might pop up.
The newsletter finally came and only had those 6 titles. I got the Jeannette Murray since I have the other two in that series. I haven't read them yet.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #24
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am eyeing the Rosanne Bittner title. I want to read more historical western stuff. But I never read her. Has anyone here read her? Is she usually good?

Her "older" stuff seems to be getting some really good reviews on goodreads.

Its a good price to try her out in any case.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #25
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:

I read the first in this series (_Assassins in Love_) which was excellent. deLake is a pseudonym used by Kristine Kathryn Rusch who is probably better known for her SF. Looks like it might be worth joining DANL for this discount alone.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #26
Atunah
Wizard

So the Kris deLake title also looks really good. I am so desperate for some good sci fi romance that is not short or novella length and is not just erotica in space.

And since I have to read everything in order, I checked out the first one. How come its 2.99 on amazon, but on DANL its 4.89 as the member price. I mean duh.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #27
dmreads
dmreads began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I am eyeing the Rosanne Bittner title. I want to read more historical western stuff. But I never read her. Has anyone here read her? Is she usually good?

Her "older" stuff seems to be getting some really good reviews on goodreads.

Its a good price to try her out in any case.
I read a couple of Rosanne Bittner books that I really enjoyed but the heroine in the last book I read was really condescending in the way she spoke to the hero. I kept thinking he deserved better.

I have her new book on my wish list but I want to see a few more reviews first. Right now, more than half the reviews on Goodreads refer to the heroine as annoying.

Dar
dmreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #28
Amy_k
Zealot
Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Nexus 7
Carina Press

25% off Historical Romances by using the coupon code, HISTC25

Expires: July 31
Amy_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #29
Atunah
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmreads View Post
I read a couple of Rosanne Bittner books that I really enjoyed but the heroine in the last book I read was really condescending in the way she spoke to the hero. I kept thinking he deserved better.

I have her new book on my wish list but I want to see a few more reviews first. Right now, more than half the reviews on Goodreads refer to the heroine as annoying.

Dar
Thanks for that. You are right, no reason not to wait. The selection will be all July and it comes out tomorrow. So there should be some more reviews coming up. I abhor annoying heroines. They can ruin a book for me.
I'll keep an eye on it.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #30
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
looks interesting -

The Deepest Cut (a MacKinnon Curse novel, Book 1) by J.A. Templeton

Quote:
(MATURE YA)
***Due to strong language, mention of cutting, alcohol and drug use, and sexual situations, THE DEEPEST CUT is not intended for younger teens.***

Sixteen-year-old Riley Williams has been able to see ghosts since the car crash that took her mother's life and shattered her family. Guilt-ridden over the belief that she's somehow responsible for her mom's death, Riley is desperate to see her mother's elusive spirit to gain her forgiveness.

When her father moves the family to Scotland so they can all start over, Riley believes her life couldn't get worse--that is until the ghost of nineteen-year-old Ian MacKinnon catches her purposely cutting herself. An uneasy truce quickly turns into friendship, and soon Riley's falling hard for Ian.

Riley believes her gift could help Ian end the curse that has kept him tied to the land for centuries, but that would mean letting him go forever and she's not sure she is strong enough to do that. As if her life wasn't complicated enough, the malevolent spirit of the woman who killed Ian returns and she'll stop at nothing to keep Riley from helping Ian find eternal peace.
http://www.amazon.com/Deepest-MacKin.../dp/B0058HTU0G
koland is offline   Reply With Quote