Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-27-2011, 12:04 PM   #61
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
iOS, great for content, unless it is Flash, which isn't exactly rare. Just another of Steve Jobs' private wars. No, thanks. I am not exactly a fan of Adobe but I don't like the control Apple exerts over its customers by restricting both applications and interfaces.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #62
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post
iOS, great for content, unless it is Flash, which isn't exactly rare. Just another of Steve Jobs' private wars. No, thanks. I am not exactly a fan of Adobe but I don't like the control Apple exerts over its customers by restricting both applications and interfaces.
While I don't really care one way or another for Flash, I'd at least like the option to have it.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert