Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #16
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlander78 View Post
Out of curiosity, why DRM free outside of the US?
Because the author has retained (or recovered) her ebook rights outside of the US, and chooses to offer them DRM-free.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:25 AM   #17
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcejedi View Post
Sorry, it's not supposed to do that. Try the links on this page instead --

http://www.dianeduane.com/shop/index...age=page&id=22

I had the same problem with free orders earlier - they had to sort my order manually, but I assumed they'd fixed it now. (The link above goes through Boxee instead of their own site, so I suspect they're at least vaguely aware that this is still a problem).
Thanks, that worked.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 08:24 AM   #18
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
This seems an appropriate place to quote from "The Big Meow". Not in any way a spolier, just a nice sentence.

Quote:
I will meet idiots today, went one version of her after-waking mediatation, and one of them will probably be me.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drm-free, fantasy, science fiction, young adult, young wizards