Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-24-2008, 08:01 AM   #1
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
Ipaq 1910 Pocket PC + MP3 Thumb Drive

I have a Kindle and a Blackberry, so I have no use for either of these devices that are for sale.

I have an Ipaq 1910 with an aluminum belt clip/case and travel USB data/charge cable. You can load any e-reader software that you like on it and it would make a great reader, or you can just use it like a Palm/Pocket PC device. It has a slot in the top for SD cards, so the memory is totally expandable.

If you buy this I'm throwing in a usb thumb drive/MP3 player. Now this little thing is free, so don't expect much, but it does the job. It would be a great way to store all your e-books though!

I'm trying to sell the package for $100. I paid over $350 for all this stuff new, so I think that's a heck of a deal. I might be interested in lowering the price if you have something interesting to trade. Just send me a PM through this board and we'll chat! (No unreasonable offer will go unconsidered.)
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #2
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This is still available.
Advert
Old 09-04-2008, 09:04 AM   #3
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot

PRICE REDUCTION: $75!

**sigh**

Okay, now I just want to get rid of the darned thing. Someone make me an offer.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #4
aabeg100
Enthusiast
aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iRex Iliad
HI is it still available .... I sent you a PM .....
aabeg100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:07 AM   #5
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot

It's still available indeed.
Advert