Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-04-2024, 12:10 PM   #1171
Vincent
Vincent began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello,

May I have an image for a Kobo Nia please?
Thanks!
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 01:49 PM   #1172
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibuno View Post
Hi, can someone share with me the firmware for Kobo N249 Clara HD?

Seems my SD card died, and I cannot find my image backup.

Thank you very much.
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let us know.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2024, 01:50 PM   #1173
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:42 PM   #1174
gravylake
gravylake began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello, can I also get the firmware for Kobo N249 Clara HD?

Thanks
gravylake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:51 PM   #1175
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Advert
Old 04-05-2024, 03:26 AM   #1176
Kibuno
Kibuno began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N249 Clara HD
Hi, can someone share with me the firmware for Kobo N249 Clara HD?

Now I have PM enabled

Thank you very much.
Kibuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 11:01 AM   #1177
fredfit
fredfit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Hello, I'm looking for the Kobo Clara 2E image. Thanks!
fredfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 07:44 PM   #1178
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.
Old 04-05-2024, 09:48 PM   #1179
brickedkobolibra
brickedkobolibra began at the beginning.

Device: Libra 2
Can I please get a Kobo Libra 2 image? My SD card seems to be wonky. Thanks!
brickedkobolibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:11 PM   #1180
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:13 PM   #1181
brickedkobolibra
brickedkobolibra began at the beginning.

Device: Libra 2
Thank you so much! Either my partner will love me or hate me
brickedkobolibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 09:12 AM   #1182
totoetlititi
totoetlititi began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Request for Kobo N437 Glo HD firmware

Hi,
I'm interested to thd micro SD image for a Kobo N437 Glo HD.
Thanks !
totoetlititi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 12:28 PM   #1183
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 04-06-2024, 06:07 PM   #1184
beren12
beren12 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Could I have a new image for the Kobo N204B Aura HD please? My card died
beren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 07:40 PM   #1185
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.

Tags
firmware requests