Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
ironman1415
ironman1415 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Instalación problemática

Hola amigos

Soy nuevo en el foro aunque os sigo desde hace tiempo.
He instalado Calibre y tengo problemas en la instalación.
Parece estar instalado correctamente pero al abrirlo me pide que elija otra ubicación para la biblioteca.
He probado en todos los lugares que se me han ocurrido pero me dice ubicación de la base de datos incorrecta.
¿Me podéis ayudar?
ironman1415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Translation of the problem:

"I've installed Calibre and have a problem with the installation. It seems to be correctly installed, but when I launch it, it asks me to choose another location for the library. I've tried every other location I could think of, but it says the library location is invalid"
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2010, 11:47 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This is a duplicate thread
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote