Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 02:04 AM   #16
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oritbj View Post
I restarted Calibre in debug mode and thought you should at least take a look at the report. it might help?

Attachment 93178
That report is completely consistent with CC being told that it isn't licensed. Why GP tells that to CC running on your tablet is the open question.

I am emailing you the test version of CC that has some workarounds that might help in your case. Let me know what happens.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #17
oritbj
oritbj began at the beginning.

Device: Samsun Tablet GT-P7510
Thank you thank you thank you it works!

oritbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert