Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 10-27-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
SystemicPlural
SystemicPlural began at the beginning.

Device: none
Annotating in Kindle 3 or Sony 650 - which is best

There are several posts here comparing these two, but I can't find any comments on this feature. It's quite important to me. Which is the better machine - both for taking the notes and for storing/accessing on pc later?
SystemicPlural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I personally prefer the touchscreen annotating style of the sony.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
I had them both for a short time and would have to agree the Sony is much more proficient at note taking with the touchscreen...The kindle with its small buttons, I kept making mistakes (my big mitts I guess) and wasting more time !!
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote