Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-13-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
Just ordered the Astak Pocket Pro EZ

I just ordered the Astak EZ Pocket Pro tonight from the Astak site. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the reader delivered? Looks like I ordered the last black one. Decided it was a much better buy than the Sony 300 Pocket Reader.
One other thing, my confirmation/transaction receipt doesn't even mention the item number. Sure hope I get the correct one.

luvshihtzu
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Depends where you live. I live in Australia and I ordered mine mid one wednesday (wee hours in the morning in California time) and had mine delivered the following thursday on my doorstep. So 8 days for me from day of order. Very happy - I've waited longer for parcels from the other end of the state, let alone other end of the world.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Depends where you live. I live in Australia and I ordered mine mid one wednesday (wee hours in the morning in California time) and had mine delivered the following thursday on my doorstep. So 8 days for me from day of order. Very happy - I've waited longer for parcels from the other end of the state, let alone other end of the world.
Wow, it took that long to get from CA to my doorstep. Mebbe I should move to ozzieland...
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #4
jojo81
jojo81 began at the beginning.

Device: ezreader
im in the uk it took around 15 days but 5 of those were spent at the parcelforce depot here waiting for them to contact me regarding customs charges and delivery. worth it though am very pleased with it
jojo81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
I ordered on 10/13 (Tuesday) and it shipped last night on the 14th. As I live in Arizona, maybe it should be here by Saturday. Have my fingers crossed.
luvshihtzu
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #6
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Wow, it took that long to get from CA to my doorstep. Mebbe I should move to ozzieland...
Sure, you're more than welcome to come settle here with us convicts. Just so you know, if you come illegally on a boat we send you back. So buy a plane ticket
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #7
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I ordered my 2nd one with overnight shipping and it was here the next day. ...
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I would expect 3-4 days to Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvshihtzu View Post
I ordered on 10/13 (Tuesday) and it shipped last night on the 14th. As I live in Arizona, maybe it should be here by Saturday. Have my fingers crossed.
luvshihtzu
Dear luvshihtzu:

The day after you place the order we should be shipping out. We are pretty fast in that sense. Most items go out via "Ground" shipping and that is normally 2-3 days more after it leaves our warehouse.

Thank You!! You will find the Pocket PRO to be quite the great eBook Reader. Before it arrives, go to our website (www.theEZreader.com) and (under "support") read the FAQ sheet. It is the greatest help in learning all about the Pocket PRO. The User Manual is fair... but it is printed up MONTHS before the product is shipped. The FAQ sheet is more up-to-date! When it arrives and after you charge it... visit the website again to see if you need any firmware upgrades to make it even better.

Also, you can learn a lot on my blog: www.robertbEZ.blogspot.com

Happy PEZ-ing!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Griffonwing in Australia??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Sure, you're more than welcome to come settle here with us convicts. Just so you know, if you come illegally on a boat we send you back. So buy a plane ticket
Dear Solicitous:

Poor Griffonwing is personna-non-grata in most places. If he came to Aussieland: instead of putting another shrimp on the barbie for him you would want to put Griffonwing on the barbie!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:20 PM   #10
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Who is Barbie? is she cute?
Old 10-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #11
rling
Connoisseur
rling began at the beginning.

Device: Mentor Lite, Nook Color, Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Instead of putting another shrimp on the barbie for him you would want to put Griffonwing on the barbie!!
Oh great. More stories about how we are killing off our 'cuddly' wildlife - both imported and native.
rling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #12
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Who is Barbie? is she cute?
Griffonwing....

She has a great personality!
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #13
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

JOY!!
Old 10-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #14
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
JOY!!
No.. Barbie not Joy.

Joy's a dog...
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:41 PM   #15
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

well son of a b....