Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-24-2015, 01:38 PM   #1
JosephWebber
Enthusiast
JosephWebber began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle PW, PW3, Nook HD+
DJVU to MOBI conversion

I have a 10.9MB DJVU file which I have tried to convert to MOBI using Calibre. It goes to completion but the resulting MOBI file has zero content.
I have tried online file converters which tell me there is a problem with the file.
However, what baffles me is that I have no problem viewing the file on my PC using the Calibre viewer or any other program that reads DJVU files.
Has anybody got any ideas?
Many thanks.
JosephWebber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 02:38 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephWebber View Post
I have a 10.9MB DJVU file which I have tried to convert to MOBI using Calibre. It goes to completion but the resulting MOBI file has zero content.
I have tried online file converters which tell me there is a problem with the file.
However, what baffles me is that I have no problem viewing the file on my PC using the Calibre viewer or any other program that reads DJVU files.
Has anybody got any ideas?
Many thanks.
IIRC Only Text mode DJVU can be converted
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert