Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 05:44 AM   #1
equilan1986
equilan1986 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Plugin for making a summary list about your books

Hi everyone!

I have recently stared using Calibre and I like it very much. It's much easier now to follow how many books I have now and search for a specified book I need from my ebooks during studies. My question would be, that is there a plugin for this wonderfull program, which i can use to make a summary about my books with specified details like title, author, publication date etc., and then print it out for later purposes?
equilan1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:57 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to MobileRead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equilan1986 View Post
My question would be, that is there a plugin for this wonderfull program, which i can use to make a summary about my books with specified details like title, author, publication date etc., and then print it out for later purposes?
What you ask for is built into calibre as a catalog function. Click the drop down arrow next to the Convert Books icon. This will allow you to create a catalog of the selected books.

FYI there are sticky posts at the top of each calibre forum with info applicable to anyone seeking how things work and are a great source of info for those starting out and those looking to expand their calibre knowledge. The Index of Plugins sticky post is at the top of the Plugins forum and outlines every plugin available through calibre's program under preferences - plugins.

Moderator Notice
This thread is for Plugin ideas not general questions. Moved posts to their own thread.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-08-2013 at 05:59 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2013, 07:21 AM   #3
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by equilan1986 View Post
Hi everyone!

I have recently stared using Calibre and I like it very much. It's much easier now to follow how many books I have now and search for a specified book I need from my ebooks during studies. My question would be, that is there a plugin for this wonderfull program, which i can use to make a summary about my books with specified details like title, author, publication date etc., and then print it out for later purposes?
You can find the Creating Catalogs: Start here sticky in the Catalogs subforum, describing the various options for creating catalogs.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote