Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Ferrari328
Ferrari328 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
TOC voes for the Color Nook

Converted a pdf cookbook to EPUB then went and created h1 tags for headings and h2 tags for the individual dishes and I get a lovely collapsible TOC in the Calibre E-reader but when transferring the resulting EPUB to the Nook I only see the h1 tags. I also tried to specify //h:h1 and //h:h2 in the table of content section in calibre but no go. Is this a limitation on the Nook or am I missing something?

Thanks

/Peter (Still confused about this stuff)
Ferrari328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Yes, it's a limitation of the NC that it doesn't support multi-tiered TOC's. It frustrates me too!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
That limitation showed up in the Classic Nook when they upgraded it to 1.5 (i.e. 1.4 showed multi-level TOCs). People did complain, so maybe they'll change both Nooks back?
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toc creation