Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
Carlos 31
Carlos 31 began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader pocket pro 5
EZ pro 5 freezing on start screen

Hello! I got my device today and I'm having an unusual problem. The start screen freezes when it gets to 2 bars and that's it. It's still charging for the first time but let me tell you it does not look fine. I have already tried restarting it and every time is the same... it just gets up to 2 bars and then it dies ( apparently). Any help?
Carlos 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Replied in different hread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos 31 View Post
Hello! I got my device today and I'm having an unusual problem. The start screen freezes when it gets to 2 bars and that's it. It's still charging for the first time but let me tell you it does not look fine. I have already tried restarting it and every time is the same... it just gets up to 2 bars and then it dies ( apparently). Any help?
Dear Carlos:

I replied to this in another thread where you posted. I just do not want anyone to see this post and think we are ignoring you.

We are anxious to help!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
Carlos 31
Carlos 31 began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader pocket pro 5
Problem solved Robert ( at least for now). I downloaded the latest firmware and the PEZ finally started. Thanks for your attention and I hope to enjoy this great e-reader for a long time.
Carlos 31 is offline   Reply With Quote