Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
rbacal
rbacal began at the beginning.

Device: edge
Looking for 2 free apps - NFL 2011 and LinkedIn

Been trying to find these two apps - the newest releases with no success so far (other than on google's market).

Searched all over, checked out the usual suspects. Tried getjar which had the NFL one, but when I tried to download, it asked me how i wanted to complete the process, and when I tried slideme my edge locked up.

TIA.

PS The recent linked in should be the one that includes access to groups from within the app.
rbacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
You could try http://m.linkedin.com/android/instructions on your PC and go to point 4 where is says 'click here to download the application'. When it's downloaded use ES File Explorer on your edge to install it from your PC.

Sorry, don't know anything about the other one.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
rbacal
rbacal began at the beginning.

Device: edge
Ivanjt: Perfect. Downloaded it and as soon as I make some space, I'll install it. Amazing I couldn't find that link via search, but got it now.
rbacal is offline   Reply With Quote