Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #1741
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Your avatar owned a hat, unless it was photoshopped in ...

Have to get used to the new one.
I like the new avatar. Very nice.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #1742
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I love it when you agree with me!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #1743
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool hmmm...

Quote:

Actually I had to get used to it too! Now I like it though!

Old 03-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #1744
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Do you really mean that?! He's published 20 novels 15 short stories/novellas and several (I don't know the number) comics/graphic novels since 2000. That's certainly nothing to sneeze at! At least in my opinion.

Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #1745
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wow! I have to get used to the new avatar... Intense!!
Advert
Old 03-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #1746
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool OMG!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
I like the new avatar. Very nice.
Quote:
Actually I had to get used to it too! Now I like it though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Wow! I have to get used to the new avatar... Intense!!
Gee willikers! I didn't mean to start all this!

Old 03-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #1747
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Gee willikers! I didn't mean to start all this!

Sure you did.

I bet when the next cover art is released for book 15, you will have a hat again ...

By the way, anyone got info on title and planned release date? (Yes, I am looking in your direction, Alan )
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:18 AM   #1748
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

title and planned release date?

Quote:
Sure you did.

I bet when the next cover art is released for book 15, you will have a hat again ...

By the way, anyone got info on title and planned release date? (Yes, I am looking in your direction, Alan )
Sorry, at this point I'm clueless.

Old 03-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #1749
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:

Word on the street, (and by street I mean Wikipedia...)

Quote:
The audio books for the remaining books of the Dresden Files were released in 2010[dated info] from Buzzy Multimedia. Proven Guilty and White Night were released in April 2009 alongside Turn Coat. Death Masks was released November 2009, and Blood Rites and Dead Beat were released April 2010.[9] The latest in the series is Cold Days.[10] and was released on November 27, 2012. Title of projected Book 15 is Skin Game.[11]

Skin Game, eh? Wonder if the Naagloshii will be making an appearance...

Last edited by AlbertaCowboy; 03-13-2013 at 02:18 PM.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #1750
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Book 15 is Skin Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post

Word on the street, (and by street I mean Wikipedia...)

Skin Game, eh? Wonder if the Naagloshii will be making an appearance...
Book 15 is Skin Game!!

Great find!

Old 03-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #1751
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Does knowing the title make it easier or harder to wait?
Old 03-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #1752
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool empowerment!

Quote:
Acquiring that knowledge instills a very slight feeling of empowerment!

Last edited by alansplace; 03-13-2013 at 04:43 PM. Reason: oops!
Old 03-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #1753
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Acquiring hat knowledge instills a very slight feeling of empowerment!

It goes from the realm of "a" book is due to be released to "Skin Game, the next book in the Harry Dresden series" is due to be released.

But I still hate waiting.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #1754
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
There is nothing that makes waiting any easier!
I almost envy those fortunate souls who begin reading from the beginning AFTER Jim has finished the entire series just because they won't have to wait in between books!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #1755
Nyssa
Series Addict

Ugh! I don't like the new title. I can't wait to read the book, of course, but I don't like the title at all!

Tags
fantasy series, magic, supernatural, the dresden files, urban fantasy