Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #16
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
How many remaining episodes? It's getting good, dead bodies and/or body parts everywhere!
Please be careful with the spoilers (you just revealed something I didn't know). Some of us have TiVo'd it and haven't been able to watch all of the episodes yet.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #17
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I'm still watching yesterday's episode but it's ticking me off.

Spoiler:
Why the heck didn't they all jump Wakefield when he came into the bar. They could have killed him if they'd all gone after him when he was taking the gun from the girl behind the bar.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2009, 07:48 AM   #18
mellina 52
Enthusiast
mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505. IPAD
I have been watching from episode 1. I enjoy the show. Still can't figure out who is helping the killer and who is his child. You can be sure I will be glued to my tv for the next 2 Saturdays. Have a good day.
mellina 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:27 AM   #19
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I'm still watching yesterday's episode but it's ticking me off.

Spoiler:
Why the heck didn't they all jump Wakefield when he came into the bar. They could have killed him if they'd all gone after him when he was taking the gun from the girl behind the bar.
It's ticking me off too. They went and killed the only two characters that I was really interested in. Best couple in the whole show. Grrrrrr.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #20
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I want them to take the big blade away from Wakefield already. Ever since they showed his face, his killings have lost their creative zing. Where's a head-splitting shovel now? Or a nifty tripline decapitating booby trap in the woods? They've gone the way of the dinosaurs in favor of simple impalings. Tut tut, getting lazy.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert