Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
liryc13
liryc13 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Touch
Don't see all pictures in large epub

Hi all,
I have just bought the sony reader touch and I use Calibre to convert .cbr comic file in a .epub and Sigil for the TOCEditor.
My matter is that when I have a very large epub (>500 pictures), Sigil show me only the 500 (about) first pictures, all next pictures are blank.
I have dezip the epub in order to see if these pictures are really blank and it's not the case.
So is it a known issue of Sigil?

Cordially,
Cyril
liryc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Create an issue on the tracker. Read this wiki page first.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert