Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Sigil undo

Is it just me or does the UNDO not work when editing content.opf?

Good reason?

Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Seems to be working for me, on Linux.

st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Hmm, not working on Windows for either the opf or ncx. I'll have to investigate.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:57 AM   #4
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ok, this affects editing the css, OPF and NCX files. If you need to undo/redo or cut/copy/paste you'll have to use the shortcut keys, as the buttons on the toolbar aren't wired up properly. I've written a simple fix, but it'll probably only appear in version 0.4.1. In the meantime, just use the shortcut keys for these functions instead.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #5
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
@charleski, I'm assuming this is going to be a fairly simple fix? If you can get it to me today (I don't see it in your branch) I'll rebuild the 0.4.0 release packages and push it in.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2011, 08:28 AM   #6
charleski
Wizard

I've put it up now.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #7
user_none
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Integrated. New builds finished. I will be putting them up later today.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:34 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Integrated. New builds finished. I will be putting them up later today.
Ooooo!
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #9
Zeypxi
Zeypxi began at the beginning.

Device: none
You've done an amazing job both of you. Thanks. Will it be possible in the future to have a more elaborate "undo" I mean like in LibO for instance "Undo New Paragraph" or "Undo typing lorem" and so on. Anyway that's not so important, I've installed the new 0.4.0 and I'm happy with it. Cheers!
Zeypxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #10
user_none

A unified (between code and book views) and more robust undo is todo listed. It's not going to be a quick or easy change.

I just finished uploading all of the 0.4.0 builds a few seconds ago... An announcement will come Monday morning.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
A unified (between code and book views) and more robust undo is todo listed. It's not going to be a quick or easy change.

I just finished uploading all of the 0.4.0 builds a few seconds ago... An announcement will come Monday morning.
I just installed on Natty.
I ended up fighting (others) permissions so that a regular user (me ) could use the program.

Also, Icons. I made a White background as The S is the same color as Natty's wallpaper
Old 08-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #12
user_none

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I just installed on Natty.
I ended up fighting (others) permissions so that a regular user (me ) could use the program.
I believe that's why the default install location is in your home directory.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:10 PM   #13
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool final

Quote:

is this the final 0.4.0 release (since it doesn't say 'rc')?

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
I believe that's why the default install location is in your home directory.
The Wiki says install in in /opt
The installation runs (if i follow the directions )

initially (until permissions are hacked) you have to use administrator rights to run Sigil.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:54 AM   #15
user_none

Quote:
The Wiki says install in in /opt
I guess I will just have to edit the wiki so I'm right.

Quote:
The installation runs (if i follow the directions ) initially (until permissions are hacked) you have to use administrator rights to run Sigil.
I'm going to look into the permission issue for the next release.