Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-22-2011, 03:40 AM   #1
Drumm
Enthusiast
Drumm began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color(CM10), NookTouch & Meadiacom 850i
Under CM7 looses place?

I appologize up front if this exists in the forum, but searching didn't come up with anything and for the life of me I can't think of a simple term for what it is supposed to do.

On the Nook Color, or any e-book reader, when you are reading a book or several, it remembers where you were and opens the book to that page.
Under CM7, it doesn't appear to do that, even when you don't open anything else at times. I have had to use bookmarks, which is a pain, mostly for my wife, because there are 2 seperate sets of bookmarks. Anyone have an idea how to resolve this? My solution is to have my wife get her own reader and not use mine, but that doesn;t fix the problem of 2 sets of files and because there is a problem she isn't as likely to invest in a new device ( at least till I upgrade to a new one). So is there a solution or maybe can you recomend a better android tablet/reader to upgrade to at a reasonable cost? I'll ask that on in the proper place though....
Drumm is offline   Reply With Quote