Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 06-17-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Looks like surgery coming for RobertB

Dear All:

You may recall that I have always told you how hard CES was to exhibit at and survive. The show is hard enough; but the pre-show is the killer. A thousand aisles and most of them blocked with crates, cartons, cables, boxes, and endless display pieces. It is like a jig-saw puzzle to find your booth and reach it.

At the last CES I was the lead person in town to oversee the booth construction. While trying to climb over a mountain of packing debris, a cable jumped out and grabbed my left foot. I twisted my left knee hard.

I have put up with the pain for 5 months and it has only gotten worse. A recent MRI shows a tear in the meniscus of the left knee. Surgery seems inevitable and I believe the surgeon I am seeing will do this in July.

I will post again as the time gets close... but I may be totally off MobilRead Forum for 7-10 days. Astak finally realizes just how valuable the Astak Dedicated Forum is... and also realizes that NOBODY else here can step in and do it.

I am just letting you know as I have invested a major effort here... and all of you have become friends. DO not worry. I will indeed be back as soon as possible as I have a lot of new things happening that I want to tell you about!
In my absence, PLEASE buy eBooks at www.EZread.com. That site has terrific pricing and is our major focus now. YES, I am going to get PayPal on it!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I hope the surgery goes well.

Good luck and hope to see you back and walking soon.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Best of luck with your surgery.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Get well soon!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:45 PM   #5
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Best of Luck Robert.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
irenas
Zealot
irenas began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ reader
Best of Luck, Robert! Get well soon!
irenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #7
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Best of luck with the surgery Rob. Come back to us in one piece! We've have lots of ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for you when you get out!
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #8
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Good luck with the surgery, Bob! We'll play nice while you're gone.
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Hope everything goes smoothly, and we look forward to having you back after your recovery! Take the time you need to get well.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
Freckles
Freckles began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, ipod touch, awaiting Astak EzReader
Best wishes! Remember to load up your reader before you go!
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #11
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieScratch View Post
Good luck with the surgery, Bob! We'll play nice while you're gone.
Will not!

[Will so!!!!]

WILL NOT!!!!

Hey RobertB -- Xenophon's arguing with himself again...

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #12
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Good luck, Robert! May God be guiding your surgeon's hand and eye!
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:20 PM   #13
Xochipilli2012
Zealot
Xochipilli2012 began at the beginning.

Device: Red PRS-600, Slate Blue Astak EZReader Pocket Pro
All the best, Robert! We've grown somewhat dependent on having you always "at the ready" for our questions and comments. Please rest assured that we are thinking positive thoughts around your procedure and recovery and that absence will make the heart grow fonder.

Take care!
Xochipilli2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:12 PM   #14
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Good luck with the operation, we'll try and take care of things here while you are away. See you when you get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
Best of luck with the surgery Rob. Come back to us in one piece! We've have lots of ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for you when you get out!
Ah there is about 1 1/2 hour drive from home a raspberry farm that do real raspberries covered in chocolate. Absolute divine.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #15
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Smile Now I am really thankful

Dear All:

I am simply amazed and humbled. Thank you, my friends.

This really lifts my spirits!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote