Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #16
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
For those of you who use smaller than 10" WinTabs, how easy is touch/pen based operation in desktop mode?
I have the Acer W3 8" and it's actually easier than I would have thought. Occasionally it doesn't do what I want, but considering I have historically not liked touch screens much it it's bad at all. Getting the right spot on the virtual keyboard can be slightly tricky, but I can get used to it. Most programs seem to work well with touch to scroll etc, but for the few that need to scroll via scroll bars it can be touchy as they are small. I really don't use much in the way of metro app because I just load whatever I'd use on my laptop (since the tablet is full Win 8.1).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote