Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Replacement Jetbook Question

My replacement Jetbook arrived today using Firmware 34 C and all is working great with it. I have a question. This one came with a wall charging unit as well as a USB cable. The USB cable is unlike any I"ve ever seen. It has a red and a black computer USB end and one mini end for attaching to the ereader. Nowhere is this mentioned in the instructions and I'm curious as to why I have 2 computer hook ups and one ereader hookup? The support from Ectaco was wonderful. My first unit was unable to be seen as a USB device and they replaced it immediately. Thankyou Ectaco..
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
There is a limit to the amount of current a single USB port supplies, some devices will
include a cable such as you describe so that in addition to providing a data interface
and power from one USB port it can also draw some power from another USB port.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert