Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
hard_boiled
hard_boiled began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Talking Pandigital 6" Personal eReader

I have a as-good-as-new Pandigital 6" eReader for sale. It has the ePaper display for just like paper and low power consumption (rated for 4000 page turns per charge). Touch screen and physical buttons for menu selection/page turning. Automatically orients screen when the device is turned. Built in WiFi allows you to surf the web/send email/purchase books from Barnes and Noble. 2GB memory with support for up to a 32GB microSD card.

http://pandigital.net/?PageID=357

I bought this to play around with -- I have two other eReaders. I'm done playing, and now it's time for someone else to get a turn. I have the reader and the charger with the original box and documentation for $30 + shipping.
hard_boiled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
wfepley
wfepley began at the beginning.

Device: none
Dear Hard-Boiled: Is the Pandigital Novel Personal ereader 6" still available? I'd be interested in the shipping cost from your location to 80220 - USA. Or, you can give me your zip and I'll check. Thanks. wfepley
wfepley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eink, epaper, pandigital