Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-07-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
jpcapili
Enthusiast
jpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notesjpcapili can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Touch 3G
kindle book cover conversion

Hi! Sorry if this has already been asked. The conversion to mobi format has limited settings. How do I make the cover fill up the whole screen of my kindle? I noticed that it fixes the aspect ratio by default. Unlike in epub format, I can turn this on and off.

Please advise.
jpcapili is offline   Reply With Quote