Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
diddy
Connoisseur
diddy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Does Kobo Touch sync highlights across devices?

Hi,
I am currently trying to figure out which eReader is best for me. I was wondering if highlights created on the Kobo Touch get synchronised across to apps on other devices.
Thanks,
Diddy
diddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Apparently there is a problem with it syncing to iOS devices for now. I'm not sure when it stopped, btw, but I think it was as they were working on changes related to Apple not letting anyone do in-app purchases without paying them 30%. It's being worked on.

Sync is fine on my Android phone and the desktop.

Last edited by taming; 10-02-2011 at 05:51 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
diddy
Connoisseur
diddy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Thanks for your answer! So bookmarks and highlights can be synchronised then across devices ... this is pretty good!
diddy is offline   Reply With Quote